Best restaurants Downtown Disney?

V2000

DIS Veteran
What restaurants would you recommend for dinner or lunch?

I would like to try the boathouse but the reservations are not working on Open Table. I thought I heard they would be open on 5/15. Not sure what happened there.

Any other recommendations?

Oh I finally see The Boathouse reservations on the Disney website.

Okay, but any other recommendations for good eats at Downtown Disney?

We love Earl of Sandwich for lunch...great subs and desserts and pretty economical!

We love Earl of Sandwich, also!!! Great CS meal!!! Probably the best dinner that we have ever had at Downtown Disney was at Fulton's Crab House (2 TS credits per person). The kids, DD15 and DD13, love T-Rex and Planet Hollywood but, I think that's more for the atmosphere although the food is decent.

What about the Cuban restaurant? I usually go to Raglan Road but thought the Cuban place might make for a nice change of pace.

I know that it gets slammed in reviews but we REALLY like Fulton's. The kids love like TREX.

I've been trying to get a Boathouse dinner ADR myself, with no luck.

Raglan Road is one of our favourites for sure. Their pies are awesome.

The Boathouse is very good, though it is a bit pricey even by Disney standards (to me). Still, very good.

Earl of Sandwich of course :)

Fulton's Crab House is also another one of our favourites.

Toss up for me on my favourite. A tie between Raglan Road & Fulton's. Just depends on what mood I am in :)

Raglan Road & Fulton's are my favorites!
I'll probably give Earl of Sandwich & The Boathouse a try on our next trip either this fall/winter or next Spring.

Raglan Road! Bongos (the Cuban place) is one that I will NOT go back to. I had drinks at Paradiso and looked at the menu and would like to try a meal there. House of Blues is also good.

Wolfgang puck express for sure and Cooke's of Dublin near Raglan Road - 2 Quick Service but i prefer them over Raglan Road!

Our meals at WPE

Meatball spaghetti (don't take this, the meatballs are not good but the spaghetti taste like i made it at home)
240142085.jpg

The four cheese pizza mmmmmmmmmmm! Very good and filling, i took two slices to eat for breakfast!
556811086.jpg

Crème brûlée Fantastic!
279918087.jpg

Cheesecake oh my god!
587531088.jpg

COD

Batterd Hamburger - my sister said it was the best hamburger from her life! For who don't afraid of garlic
283549090.jpg

The chicken and mushroom pie - to die for! The crust is like my mother made it (and i lost my mother this year...)
255432091.jpg

Close-up
956017092.jpg

Too much sugar at Disney, we took a break with fresh fruits
721479093.jpg

We are trying the Boathouse in November and can't wait.
In Downtown Disney we have enjoyed all our meals at:
Bongos Cuban Café
Fulton's Crab House
Paradiso 37
Raglan Road

I love Raglan Road.
Love the little Battered sausages and the braised beef! Dessert, buttered bread pudding!
Wolfgang Puck Express for counter service. Good food every time we've been there!
Awesome bacon wrapped meatloaf and salad faves:chinois chicken salad & roasted beet with goat cheese.
My two favorites!

For quick service Wolfgang Puck express is our favorite. You get a lot of the food for your money or QS credit there. The bacon wrapped meatloaf is phenomenal, their pizzas are big enough for 2 people, and the pasta's are great. Earl of Sandwich was a little disappointing last time we went but we figure that was a one-off thing.

For table service meals Fulton's is one of our favorites, however being 2 table credits we don't go there as much as other places. The kids love T-Rex (but that's for the dinosaurs, not the food). We've never had a bad meal at Portobello and we (finally) got a reservation for Raglan Road on our next trip. Looking forward to that one.

For some reason I never intend to go to WPE, but always end up there. Those pictures just sold me on yet another return trip!!! That crème brulee looks amazing, as does the pizza...and burger...and mushroom pie....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter