• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Restaurant for......?

TigerLilly's Mom

<font color=FF99FF>Victim of a drive-by tagging!
.....impressing the Moms! DH and I are taking our Mom's with us to Disney this year to enjoy Disney with their grandkids. Besides the Castle (which I will try to get for breakfast) what is a restaurant that will really Wow!! them? They are both mid 50's and of course the kids (6 and 9) will be with us too. I remember as a child my Mom always wanted to eat at the Crystal Palace because it looks so pretty on the outside. What would all you Disney vetrans pick? We were in the world in Dec. 2002 but didn't really eat anywhere that had terrific atmosphere. Any suggestions? THanks!

Where is this restaurant? I know I have heard of it, is it at a resort?

Originally posted by TigerLilly's Mom
Where is this restaurant? I know I have heard of it, is it at a resort?

It's on top of the Contemporary Resort. I would also reccomend Crystal Palace. We love the character breakfast there. Liberty Tree Tavern has a nice Character Meal as well. We loved Flying Fish on the Boardwalk...Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot (Morroco)...and also Mama Melrose at MGM.

Have fun :D

Prime Time Cafe, the mom's should remember that era the kids will have a good, time and the food is good.

Another one for Flying Fish!! We sat at the counter area where the chef's prepare the food. Might keep the kids occupied watching them cook and mom's too:D One thing though that DH and I did not realize when we tried it by ourselves...it can get a little warm sitting there. When we took our 4 year old last month he kept saying he was hot:(

Anyway, after dinner and fantastic desserts you can stroll the Boardwalk:D

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Now, I have quite a bit of time before I can make the PS's, but of course, I love to plan.

Now, how about the Crystal Palace. Is it very pretty inside? If you had to choose between the CP and the LLT, which would you chose and why?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter