Best resorts to hit on Halloween?

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
Halloween is the first night of our trip. We're doing MNSSHP 11/1 so we'd like to know what resorts would be the best to visit on Halloween for various activities. I read somewhere that Fort Wilderness does trick or treating and has fun Halloween activities? Can anyone confirm or connect me to a link? Thanks!

Boardwalk had a DJ, and games for kids. They won non candy prizes. It was a lot of fun. Had Mickey and Donald for pictures too.

Fort. Wilderness is great for Halloween. A lot of the campers do their own decorations, and some hand out Candy on Halloween. I would look at the Camping at Disney forum to find out better information. A golf cart rental would be a good idea for it.

FW - IF you can find parking and don't mind crowds. We were there last year and thank goodness for parking at our site; it was incredibly crowded and parking was directed to areas outside of the main lot. Golf carts are sold out months in advance, so no-go for visitors. Buses had long lines and were quite full. Candy is first come first serve handed out by campers themselves, not Disney. But overall there is great fun to be had at the Fort :)

...don't mean to sound like a downer. I just want to put that out there, because FW is often the resort most suggested.

My other suggestion would be Boardwalk. However, I think most resorts have something going on, so your own resort might not be a bad option...

Boardwalk had a DJ, and games for kids. They won non candy prizes. It was a lot of fun. Had Mickey and Donald for pictures too.

Thanks for this info - This sounds awesome, especially Mickey and Donald being there for pictures! Were they in Halloween outfits or their normal clothes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter