Best Resorts for Trick or Treating Halloween Night?

Princess_Nikki

DIS Veteran
I noticed that each Disney resort does a trick or treat night for kids every Halloween. We did POFQ last year and my kids LOVED IT!! They had tons of candy to hand out, games (held by the Recreation CM’s who do the daily pool activities), and even a character photo op with Louis the Alligator from The Princess & the Frog. It was SUCH a good time!!

So, I was wondering if anyone has experienced the other resort parties and what all they do there?

This year we would like to try somewhere different! I did find a review on FW Campground that looks amazing.

Last year at Pop they had Minnie out in her witch outfit. And then a trick or treat "trail" around the resort. And then just big bowls of candy out in the lobby where you could literally take as much as you'd want.

It was fine. I would not make a special trip for it, but just giving you another data point.

Bumping this thread because we are checking into Pop next year on Halloween.

Last year I was there for Halloween, my friend and I resort hopped to meet different characters. All the resorts had a DJ, a meet and greet, trick or treat trails, and some kind of fun activity.

Is there anyway you can find out what each resort does. We’d happily forego the parks and resort hop. It will be our only Halloween visit

Is there anyway you can find out what each resort does. We’d happily forego the parks and resort hop. It will be our only Halloween visit

They all pretty much does the same things. The only differences being which characters show up. And that is definitely not announced beforehand.

I have looked at most of the october activities scheduled. Some resorts list Halloween activities and some do not. For example, pop has Halloween stuff on their schedule but AoA does not. Thought it would be nice to venture over and see different characters. Any idea why some resorts dont have Halloween stuff on their schedules?

I have looked at most of the october activities scheduled. Some resorts list Halloween activities and some do not. For example, pop has Halloween stuff on their schedule but AoA does not. Thought it would be nice to venture over and see different characters. Any idea why some resorts dont have Halloween stuff on their schedules?

Some resorts have a separate flyer for the Holiday activities. They might not have a schedule of what they're doing exactly yet so they put one out a week or so before the Holiday.

You won't know until Halloween which characters are at which resorts. My GF I think pays for Kenny the Pirate and stalks twitter, instagram and who knows where else throughout the morning and afternoon waiting for that first posting, picture or notice of which characters are where and what outfits they are wearing. She is a crazy character chaser so she has all the hook-ups for the info and once she starts getting info she's off and running and planning the rest of her resort hopping day to meet the different characters. My biggest woohooo was meeting Elvis Stitch at Poly last year.

Yay! Thanks for sharing. We are doing the Halloween party the night before and want lots of fun during actual Halloween without having to venture off site. Any ideas on times for trick or treating?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter