• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best resort to relax?

We enjoy the beach atmosphere at CBR. No better place to relax than a hammock on the beach! Plus the pool is great.

I find CBR to be the most relaxing of the Disney resorts we've stayed at (BC, BWI, POFQ, Pop, AsSports). It's very quiet and because the buildings are spread out with only 2 stories you really don't see many people unless you are on the bus or in the food court/pool. They have little beaches with hammocks to relax in and it just has a very quiet laid back vibe to the entire place. You can hang out on the bridge at night and watch the fireworks from Epcot. The sunset over this resort is just gorgeous as well.

AKL is very laid back. The only downside as mentioned is you have to drive, bus or taxi to get anywhere.
Boardwalk is also very relaxing and less busy than BC or YC. It is also walking distance to HS or EPCOT.

We love AKL - there are wonderful spaces in the lobby area to relax - huge rocking chairs looking over the savanna, a big fireplace, Vicortia Falls Lounge. My only complaint, well complaint is too strong a word, I wish there was a walking path to go for a walk in the mornings.

AKL is fabulous! Definitely a relaxing resort with plenty to see and do... and eat! We just love watching the animals and retreating there after a long day in the parks. Highly recommend!!!

We love AKL - there are wonderful spaces in the lobby area to relax - huge rocking chairs looking over the savanna, a big fireplace, Vicortia Falls Lounge. My only complaint, well complaint is too strong a word, I wish there was a walking path to go for a walk in the mornings.
It may not quite be the path you are looking for, but there is a nice walking path between Jambo and Kadani. Only a 5-10 minute walk each way, but very nice.

I love being at Kidani down by the Okapis. My family enjoys this the most.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter