Best Resort for Christmas Visit

Best Decorated Resort

• Saratoga Springs

• Old Key West

• Beach Club Villas

• Boardwalk Villas

• Villas at Wilderness Lodge

• Animal Kingdom Villas (new to DVC, but resort has been open)

Results are only viewable after voting.
WL has the best Christmas feel. All it needs is snow.

You want snow? You got it!

P4150085.jpg

VWL is an excellent location for the holidays! It will be interesting to see how AKV compares when Kadani opens

Nothing comes close to the Wilderness Lodge during the winter holidays.We where beach Club People but every trip someone asks are we staying at the wilderness lodge.It's become a family favorite especially during the holiday season.

tiggerguy :thumbsup2

VWL is the obvious crowd favorite, and mine as well. If it is too busy (as it often is), and if shopping is important to you, nothing beats SSR. The proximity to DTD during the mad crush of holiday shopping affords for a much more enjoyable excursion over there from SSR than from any other place. Since my wife is the world record holder in the shopping decathlon, this matters to me...come to think of it, maybe we should be staying in a more inconvenient place to save me money.

We are also going for our first Disney Xmas next year and had the same thoughts.... booking SSR and hoping to change at the 7 month mark. But I have a feeling VWL might be full!! :confused3

We have stayed at AKL 3 times during Christmas and have visited all the other ones at this time. Our vote is for AKL, but really you cant go wrong with any if you are at WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter