best resort for 3 &4 yr old

mdmbfly

Mouseketeer
I'm sure that you have gotten this question a thousand times but I couldn't find an answer anywhere. I have been looking at different resorts and can't seem to figure out from the pictures which would be best atmosphere for young kids. I know that all of Disney is good for young kids however some of the room decorations at different resorts look to be geared towards older people. I have stayed at the All-stars and think my kids would love the decor but would like to stay at a moderate of deluxe. AKL looks like it would be nice and so does the BWV. Any comments? TIA

When my son was almost 3 we stayed at the PO-FQ and I can highly recommend it. The resort is smaller than the other moderates so it is easy to get all around it - no long walks with little kids just to get to the car, bus stop or restaurant! And the pool area is wonderful with the big slide. You can also take the boat to downtown Disney.

That being said, I think I'd stay at the Contemporary if I had the money, just to be able to walk to the MK.

Enjoy!

Carol

Thanks so much. I looked at the contemporary and thought that it looked kid friendly in the rooms. We're making a short trip and would like for all of us to experience the disney wonder and stay at a nice resort on-site. Thanks again.

My girls are now 4 and 7 and they have been with us almost everytime we have stayed at CSR. The layout and convenience of the pool/playground area cannot be beat for both children and parents! Another big plus of CSR is that the buses are not typically as crowded as other resorts which is a big plus when hauling strollers and other kid stuff.

AKL looks great for kids as well, so we are giving that a try in May. Only downside once they get a bit older is that the water slide is much tamer than the one at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter