• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Resort/Disney Springs restaurants with kids

May Tuccolo

Earning My Ears
Our week long trip for next month is all planned! I just made a resort reservation for Sept 2-4 and we're only going to the Halloween Party on the 3rd. We're not buying regular park tickets. So I'm looking for ideas on great places to eat for Sunday dinner, Monday breakfast, and Monday late lunch. Quick service or table service. I was hoping to get Cinderella's Royal Table for a 4:15pm or so dinner since I've always wanted to do that and we will have already spent 2 days in the MK next month. Online however, it says dinner is not available at all Monday for dinner the night of the party. Thanks for the recommendations!!

How old are your kids? T-Rex or Rainforest Cafe are always a must do for us- our kids love them. We like ‘Ohana or Kona for breakfast and Whispering Canyon is a lot of fun for dinner. ‘Ohana is another favorite of the adults for dinner but this last time our kids didn’t enjoy it as much.

T-Rex is a great/fun option.
i would also suggest Boma at AKL. Great food and options. The kids can also see the animals in the savanna. They love that!
Another vote for Whispering Canyon at wilderness. Just a Beautiful resort to walk around as well.
I would consider Trattoria al Forna (Boardwalk) or Beaches and Cream (Beach Club) as other good options. Beaches and Cream has good food and amazing ice cream for the kids.

I second T-Rex or Rainforest for kids, depending how old they are. T-Rex has better food. Both restaurants are loud but visually exciting.

My son is 5 years old. We have done Rainforest and I didn't think the food was that good. Maybe we will try T-Rex. I thought about 'Ohana. My parents ate at Boma in 2015, but we haven't. I will look them up as well. I want to stay at AKL at some point. I was maybe thinking Hoop-Dee-Doo or Mickey's Backyard BBQ, but I didn't see them as available the dates we're going. Wilderness Lodge seems very nice as well. Maybe we will do AKL or Wilderness and spend the day exploring before dinner or after breakfast or something. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter