• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Reseller

racefanof88

DIS Veteran
We have been looking at buying DVC for a couple of years now and we think we are going to go the resale route. We are planning on buy around March or April of next year. My question is who would be the best reseller to go through? We want to buy about 225-250 points.

Thanks!!!

The one who has your 'perfect' contract!!!
You can read mostly good stuff about the "big three" on the boards. Sometimes it just seems like who you happen to get. Honestly, from what I've read it seems more to do with the sellers than the agent, since that is what will determine how quickly things get done and how much you pay for the contract...

There are 3 or 4 main Disney resellers. Google up DVC resale and you should find them. When you are ready to buy you should be checking the listings on any you would feel comfortable working with.

The board sponsor, The Timeshare Store, gets a lot of good feedback. Many on this board, me included, have very successfully used Fidelity for their resale purchase. Good luck when you are ready. :)

The three main resellers are all good. I'd check each one on a regular basis and make offers at whichever one has the contract that you want.

We have nothing but good things to say about The Timeshare Store. Currently purchasing our 4th DVC contract thru them. Jerry is #1!:cool1:

We just purchased a contract through the Timeshare Store (with Magic Vacaton Title) - great service, very responsive to any questions we had - can heartily recommend them!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Who are the big 3? I see The Timeshare Store and Fidelity listed, who is the other one?

We used DVCresale.com. and were completely satisfied! I always had a response within hours of sending them an email even on the weekends. They gave us up to date timelines with every step.

I have heard good things about the other too. I requested info from the Timeshare Store and got a quick response. It just turned out the **** has a listing with waht we were looking for when we decided to buy.

The whole process takes 2-3 months depending on how quickly the seller responds and submits their papaerwork, be sure to factor that into the equation. Good Luck. If you haven't already, all of those websites have a mailing list to get new listing emailed to you, it is very helpful so you don't have to check back all the time.

Bought my first contract from TTS. Everything went great. I have contacted Sharon at Fidelity about a couple of other offers that have not worked out. Nothing to do with Sharon or fidelity just the seller had better offers. Both of these seem to update there web pages frequently and are very responsive when you contact them. I don't think you could go wrong with either.
JMHO
Rad

We have used ********** and fidelity for resale contracts. In both cases the process went very smoothly and quickly. In both cases we closed and had the points in less then 60 days.

PM me and i will tell you who ********** is...

I sold via TTS about 1 1/2 years ago, and now I'm buying a contract through them. I've been very satisfied and would recommend them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter