Best Rate For HRH??????????

JohnnySpaak

Earning My Ears
Ok So where do I get the best rate for HRH??? AAA??, Entertainment?? , On Line somewhere??, I heard AAA gives a $149 rate , Is this in the office or on line?? Thanks Johnny

Yep, entertainment rate of $117. Just called and confirmed for our reservations for Sept. 13 - 18.

Call Universal or the Hard Rock or Portofino directly and request the entertainment rate for your dates if they have it book it! Then go to www.entertainment.com and buy the book, you can use any book you just need the card so buying the orlando book is not necessary. Get your local book to save at local restaurants and other entertainment venues in your area. Good Luck:)

It has to be the book that is good for the calander period you are going right? Also, do you then show a card when checking in?

Yes, it has to be the book good for the calendar period in which you are going. The 2001 book expires Nov. 1. The 2002 books are now out. THey don't always ask to see the card, but it's always a possibility. If you have a friend who has the book, borrow their card!

So is it safe to say the 2002 book would be good from now to 11-1-2002?

Thanks to all of you for these posts...I purchased the entertainment book for my area - the 2001 version and received the $117.50 per night rate at HRH!! I was originally paying $164.00 for a discounted AAA rate! - the entertainment book in my area (San Fernando Valley, CA) - was on sale for $10.00 as well -- since the new 2002 books are coming out very soon. So the $10.00 spent just saved me over $75.00 for a 2 night stay in Oct.!

Now I just need to find a deal on the tickets!

Thanks all!

:bounce: :tongue: :bounce:

yes, you can book two rooms fot the entertainment rate. i have two rooms booked for oct 14-18 and both are at 117.50!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter