Best Rate at Renaissance?

DDinGA

Earning My Ears
What is the best rate you have gotten for Renaissance? I would love to stay at this hotel, but $ IS an issue. TIA :)

$129 per night, club level, July 4th weekend 2001.
The trick is to go during the holidays. It's a business resort, so during the holidays, the place is empty and they drop the prices.
The online listing will say Holiday rate.
Check out July 4th weekend. If you wanna go earlier, check out spring break or Memorial Day.

Priceline 5/02 for $60/night +$5 bonus. A bid of $65 should work if they have availability.

My understanding of Priceline though is I could end up at a different hotel is that correct?

In this particular case, it is highly unlikely. I have not heard of any other four star hotels coming up in the Universal zone. It is always possible that a new one has been added to that zone, but there are not very many 4 star hotels in that area. Besides, any 4 star hotel for $65/night plus taxes and fees is a deal.

Before bidding on Priceline, do your homework by reading the FAQ section and the Orlando Florida section under hotels off the message board biddingfortravel.com. It takes a while to understand how Priceline works, but is worth the time for the low cost travel opportunities Priceline provides.

I have stayed in hotels I have received through Priceline nearly 90 nights with only good experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter