Best Rainy Day Park

BattyKoda

Mouseketeer
We will be at Disney next week and as of right now it's looking like we have a decent chance (forecasted - subject to change of course :) ) for some rain...

Since we don't mind rain all that much, we were wondering what parks people prefer to be at when it's raining and why.

Animal Kingdom hands down would be the worst imho cause it's spread out and mostly outside

Epcot or magic would be the best

I'm not sure if this is your first trip at this time of year or not but wanted to share our experiences. My first Aug trip I looked at the weather forecast upon arrival (lol - pre-weather app days!) was devastating! It was supposed to rain every-single-day!

Well, it did rain every day but only for a short bit in the afternoon. Other than that it was bright and sunny and absolutely beautiful!!

One tip if you happen to be traveling with a stroller: Even if the skies look bright and sunny, cover your stroller before going into attractions, especially in the afternoon. Without warning the skies will cloud over, drop huge amounts of rain, and then brighten back up. We've soaked our stroller more times than I care to admit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter