Best Quick Service..

Shannon R

Earning My Ears
Trying to create a list of our quick service meals.. What is everyone's favorite?!

Sunshine Seasons, Tangierine Café, and Contempo Café.

There are also a few at Disney Springs that look good, that I haven't tried yet.

Columbia Harbour House, Wolfgang Puck Express, Earl of Sandwich, FLAME TREE BBQ YEAH

Reactions: T_O

Ditto on Sunshine Seasons and Tangierine Cafe. Also Columbia Harbor House and Yorkshire County Fish Shop(for the fries).

call me bland and boring, but i LOVE the pasta stations around the resorts. My fav is at POR, great portion size! I also love the chicken side at Cosmic rays, half a chicken, mashed potatoes green beans and a dessert, also get the orange slush!

Actually I have been a bit overwhelmed with all the new QS and kiosks opening up around the parks and resorts, I think there might be a number of fantastic ones that none of us even know about at this moment!

Wolfgang Puck Express - Marketside
Flame Tree BBQ
Tangierine Cafe
Les Halles
Columbia Harbour House
BOG - lunch
Cap'm Cooks
POR QS - make your own pasta or salad
AoA lots of yummy choices
Starring Rolls Cafe
Sunshine seasons - breakfast - oatmeal or the croissant berry pudding
Sleepy Hollow - nutella fruit waffle

We did many QS trips, with one or two TS meals during a trip, as my older grandmunchkin is on the Autism Spectrum. We were never sure how he would act/react in a restaurant. He has done awesome now for about two years, so this will be our first trip on the DDP.

AK Flame Tree BBQ is our favorite for food alone. Yak n Yeti is also good.
MK Pecos Bills has been a sentimental fave of our family for years, but havent been since they changed menu to Tex Mex. Columbia Harbor House is good for quick seafood. Mind you, its not like your favorite seafood back home, but its head and shoulders above Capt. Ds and Long John Silvers, heck, its better than Red Lobster:teeth:
Epcot Lotus Blossom Cafe and Sunshine Seasons are my faves here. SS has lots of choices so its a great place to go for the days when no one really has a set taste.
HS We reallly dont eat QS here, but Starring Rolls Cafe has some good sandwiches and desserts
Resorts Roaring Fork at Wilderness Lodge and the QS at Maya Grill(sorry cant remember name)has some better than avg. and better choices than most QS in other resorts

DS - Wolfgang Puck
MK - BOG breakfast or lunch
EP - Sunshine seasons
HS - Backlot express
AK - Restrauantasourus

I like to stay hrdrated, so my picks generally include free refill places.

We are plain burger and fries sort of eaters for lunch, so take my recommendations with that in mind.

DS - Wolfgang Puck Express (those pizzas are so good)
MK - BOG or CHH
EP - La Cantina or Liberty Inn
HS - Backlot Express
AK - Restaurantasaurs
Resort - Contempo Café or Captain Cooks

call me bland and boring, but i LOVE the pasta stations around the resorts. My fav is at POR, great portion size! I also love the chicken side at Cosmic rays, half a chicken, mashed potatoes green beans and a dessert, also get the orange slush!

My kids want to stay at POR just for the MYO pasta it's our favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter