Best quick service breakfast?

Princess Denise

Mouseketeer
My husband and I have lunch and dinner planners while we are in the resorts/park... No breakfast plans. Quick service would be lovely for our dinning plan, but I would love to hear everyone's favorite breakfast place in the resorts & parks

1900 Park Fare in the GF
Crystal Palace in the MK

Fresh at the Dolphin

Grab some Tonga Toast at Captain Cook's. You'll be glad you did :thumbsup2

Poly-
I agree with Jhaig.....Tonga Toast. You can get it at the poly quick serve-you don't have to go to the Kona Cafe.

Epcot-
The CS in The Land, lots to choose from and food has a TS quality.

:wizard:

Not a lot of quick service breakfasts inside the parks. Better selection at the resorts - but there's the Main Street Bakery at MK, and Sleepy Hollow seems to offer a single breakfast item; Sunshine Seasons in The Land at Epcot; Pizzafari in Animal Kingdom; and the bakery in DHS.

Our favourite breakfast quick service is WPE in Downtown Disney. I would say, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot is probably the best quick service option in the parks. I don't think I would make a stop at any particular resort for breakfast though.

Boardwalk Bakery has great pastries and is close to Epcot. WPE is my favorite QS breakfast that is far from the parks.

The breakfast we had at POFQ (Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory) was so good that we went back 3 times! We both had the breakfast bowl .. you tell them what you want in it .. eggs, cheese, ham, veggies ... whatever and it's made fresh. Then of course, you haffa get an order of the Beignets .. made fresh to order and so darned good :thumbsup2

That was more than worth the effort to get there! We had a rental car but even if we didn't i would have been making a trip for the food there! If you're staying on site & have refillable mugs, drag those along & have your coffee in that and grab a juice or a water for later in the day :rolleyes1

Our favourite breakfast quick service is WPE in Downtown Disney. I would say, Sunshine Seasons in Epcot is probably the best quick service option in the parks. I don't think I would make a stop at any particular resort for breakfast though.

:thumbsup2

We really like Captain Cooks too.

Also Contempo Café at The Contemporary used to have a wonderful breakfast sandwich. I'm not sure if they still have the same thing because it has been about 5 years since we stayed there.

Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom, my favorite was the Nutella and fresh fruit waffle sandwich. Also, Starring Rolls Bakery at Hollywood Studios!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter