Best quick service at each park?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
We do the dining plan and it’s always easy finding table service places to eat but I’m never crazy about my quick service choices. Are there any good placee that don’t taste like fast food?

AK: Satuli Canteen
MK: Columbia Harbor House
Epcot: Tangierine Cafe, Sunshine Seasons
HS: We don’t usually eat quick service here. There really isn’t anything special

MK: Columbia Harbor House / Peco's Bills
AK: Flame Tree Barbeque (get there early though, lines get long) or Yak & Yeti QS window
HS: You are better off going out to the Boardwalk area and finding something to eat or take the boat to Epcot.

MK: Not a big fan of the food of this park but Sleepy Hollow is quiet enough and the chicken and waffles could fill me up if needed. Don't like the tightness of the lines though.
Casey's and Pecos Bill are too much of a mad scene for me to step foot in again although some of the food is OK.

HS: ABC Commissary or the burgers served at Rosie's (real lettuce and tomatoes! LOL)

Epcot: Lots and lots of choices. If I had to choose one it would be Katsuri Grill w/ York County Fish Shop running a close second.

AK: Flame Tree BBQ

Last edited:
MK: Peco's Bills- good food and the fixin's bar!
Epcot: Sunshine Seasons
AK: Flame Tree Barbeque- this is always a must do meal for us when we are at Disney!
HS: Last time we went, the ABC Commissary had some decent choices

Enjoy!

I'd say that all of the QS options taste like fast food, at least all of the ones I've been to (which is most). Some are better than others because they have a more diverse menu or aren't as hectic/dirty. I'd say these are the best we've had:

Magic Kingdom - BOG is the favorite, but expensive and difficult to get reservations. Fallbacks are Columbia Harbor House and Pinocchio, which are roughly the same quality
Epcot - not really a huge fan of any of the QS options here. Les Halles is probably the best. Liberty Inn isn't terrible and has plenty of seating. We've tried the fish shop a couple of times and the food is super-greasy.
Hollywood Studios - maybe Fairfax? I'd just eat elsewhere.
Animal Kingdom - Flame Tree

AK: Flame Tree Barbeque (get there early though, lines get long) or Yak & Yeti QS window
HS: You are better off going out to the Boardwalk area and finding something to eat or take the boat to Epcot.
Agree about both places mentioned for Animal Kingdom. They were both great!

I agree with Pecks Bill st MK and Flame Tree at AK - we tried Woodys Lunchbox at HS - it’s my new favorite

MK- Columbia Harbor House, BOG lunch
EP- La Cantina de San Angel, Yorkshire Fish Shop, Sunshine Seasons, Katsura Grill
HS- Backlot Express
AK- Flame Tree BBQ

AK- Flame tree BBQ
MK- Columbia Harbor House ( haven't tried BoG yet)
DHS- NONE
Epcot- Sunshine seasons

We do the dining plan and it’s always easy finding table service places to eat but I’m never crazy about my quick service choices. Are there any good placee that don’t taste like fast food?
AK: Satuli Canteen (SO GOOD! Fresh, healthy, and delicious!). Flame tree is just ok, but not great.
MK: Columbia Harbor House for sure. Love the tuna sandwich with chips!
Epcot: Les Halles Patisserie. So many options here.
HS: I never eat QS here. Terrible. I either starve OR eat at SciFi or 50's. (and yes ive tried Woody's lunch box. Its not bad, but its nothing special tbh).

MK: Pecos Bill

EPcot: Tangerine Cafe or sunshine seasons.

DHS: Woodys Lunchbox

AK: Flamtree BBQ

Note...avoid Satuli Canteen. THE most overhyped place ever. Filthy. Crowded. Mediocre food.

Note...avoid Satuli Canteen. THE most overhyped place ever. Filthy. Crowded. Mediocre food.
Totally disagree. I have been a few times and have never had any of the issues you experienced. Its amazing how two people can have a completely different experience/outlook. Every time i've gone its never overly crowded that you couldnt get a seat/table. When i was there, the staff were very attentive and always cleaned the tables once people are done. As for food, well thats subjective. I absolutely love it. You hate it. Thankfully there are other options out there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter