• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best QS salads?

A QS salad we still love is Mediterranean Chicken Salad at ABC Commissary in HS.

I also love the Heirloom Apple Salad at Grand Flo Cafe. Not quick service but price is lol.

Not qs, but one day we went for lunch at Boathouse and split the chopped salad ($17.50) - the kitchen gladly served it on two plates for us and it was massive, plus included the wonderful bread service. Even with tip, it worked out to a filling meal that was way less than purchasing 2 quick service salads elsewhere.

We love the salad from Docking Bay 7. Oddly, my favorite, as in crave it constantly at home, is the Wilderness Salad with Chicken @ Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge.

The superfoods salad from Capt. Cook's at the Polynesian is a great option. It's also priced reasonably (or at least reasonably for Disney) @ $11.79.

Just to mostly confirm, regarding the bowls at Sa'tuli Canteen. If you get greens for your base, then chicken and a sauce (green onion, maybe?), is that like a chicken salad?

I agree with the Mediterranean salad at ABC Commissary - it was absolutely delicious and filling. For me it was a 10/10 for quick service meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter