Best QS salad options?

rdesisto

Certified Disney nerd!
I am heading down to Disney next week with work, and while I'm excited! I'm also trying to eat better, with my wedding coming up. While I'm 100% treating myself to the new S'mores coffee in MK, and a dole whip, and a cupcake or two, I want to try and eat a few "better for you" things. So, what do you think are some of the better, if any, QS salads in the parks? Of course I know it's all not great for you, but it's gotta be better than constantly getting burgers! :)

I am heading down to Disney next week with work, and while I'm excited! I'm also trying to eat better, with my wedding coming up. While I'm 100% treating myself to the new S'mores coffee in MK, and a dole whip, and a cupcake or two, I want to try and eat a few "better for you" things. So, what do you think are some of the better, if any, QS salads in the parks? Of course I know it's all not great for you, but it's gotta be better than constantly getting burgers! :)

I liked the Mediterranean salad at the ABC Commissary in Hollywood Studios.

There was a chicken and broccoli salad at Columbia Harbor House that was decent (though they offer some other good and healthy alternatives to burgers as well that I plan to try next time....grilled salmon, hummus sandwich, vegetarian chili, etc)

Another vote for the Galactic Chicken Salad.

Love the Tuna Nicoise salad at BOG lunch.

Possibly my favorite salad of all (and one of my favorite things to eat on property) is the watermelon salad at Flame Tree Barbecue. So good, and I feel so much better after eating it than after eating a large plate of barbecue (although that barbecue is delicious).

Not in the parks, but if you're in Disney Springs the Greek at Wolfgang Pucks in the Marketplace is really good.

Do they still serve the roasted beet and goat cheese salad at Sunshine Seasons?

Thanks so far to everyone! That Galactic Salad sounds amazing. The watermelon one sounds funky but worth a shot, too! I'm keeping them all in my phone so I don't forget once we are in the parks :)

I loved the beet salad at Wolfgang Puck Express, but I don't see it on the current menu. Maybe it's a seasonal offering?

I agree with whoever said the Mediterranean salad at ABC Commissary. The other food didn't look quite as appetizing to me, but that salad was DELICIOUS, and came with a side of hummus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter