Best prices for Fitbit??? For Christmas 2015

Can you receive messages that someone is calling you on the Charge? Does it list text messages?

My son wants one and it would be nice to call/text him important messages while he's in class.

Can you receive messages that someone is calling you on the Charge? Does it list text messages?

My son wants one and it would be nice to call/text him important messages while he's in class.
Yes on the caller id. Not sure about the text messages as I don't use it for that.

I have a fitbit Flex and like it.. You can just look at everything in the free app.
I had both and much prefer the charge. You don't have to look at your phone or computer to see your progress. You just look at your wrist.

Is Buy Dig a good site? I bought another brand of these from Target yesterday. It was 25% off...can't decide if I should just got with a fitbit.
Buy dig is reputable. Take a look at their reviews and Google buy dig reviews.

UPDATE: I successfully placed an order for a FitBit Blue Zip at $29.50 plus tax $32.16. I checked out as a guest. Hopefully they don't cancel my order. FYI, the FitBit One is $49.50 with the sale.

On a deal site I frequent they mentioned that AT&T has some of the Fitbits 50% off when you use code FITBIT50. There were some mixed results, some said that it worked for them as a guest others said that you had to be an AT&T customer. You can always try to see if it will work for you.
https://www.att.com/global-search/s...uggest=FALSE&tabPressed=FALSE&q=fitbit#!/All/

From AT&T website:
While supplies last. Online only. Use promo code FITBIT50 in cart for instant discount off eligible accessory. Limited to in-stock, regularly priced Fitbit One and Zip products only. Limit: Discount may not be combinable with other credits, discounts, and offers, and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied as payment or credit to any AT&T account. Limit 1 per transaction. Other charges and restrictions may apply.

Last edited:
Op here-so we bought a Fitbit Charge on Amazon tonight, for $113, and we will get an additional credit from AmEx of $15 on our next statement, so a net cost of $98. I am really happy!

Thanks everyone for your help and comments, it really helped us! And, DD will be thrilled!

Op here-so we bought a Fitbit Charge on Amazon tonight, for $113, and we will get an additional credit from AmEx of $15 on our next statement, so a net cost of $98. I am really happy!

Thanks everyone for your help and comments, it really helped us! And, DD will be thrilled!

Thank you for the heads up! I price matched the Charge at Target and was able to get 5% off with my Red Card.

I was able to get the Fitbit Charge HR today at Target for $119, which is Black Friday's price. I also used today's 10% off electronics coupon plus my Target Red Card and saved another 5%. Their website does not have this Fitbit marked down to $119, so you'll have to go to the store. Total cost was about $101 plus sales tax.

UPDATE: I successfully placed an order for a FitBit Blue Zip at $29.50 plus tax $32.16. I checked out as a guest. Hopefully they don't cancel my order. FYI, the FitBit One is $49.50 with the sale.

On a deal site I frequent they mentioned that AT&T has some of the Fitbits 50% off when you use code FITBIT50. There were some mixed results, some said that it worked for them as a guest others said that you had to be an AT&T customer. You can always try to see if it will work for you.
https://www.att.com/global-search/s...uggest=FALSE&tabPressed=FALSE&q=fitbit#!/All/

From AT&T website:
While supplies last. Online only. Use promo code FITBIT50 in cart for instant discount off eligible accessory. Limited to in-stock, regularly priced Fitbit One and Zip products only. Limit: Discount may not be combinable with other credits, discounts, and offers, and cannot be redeemed for cash or applied as payment or credit to any AT&T account. Limit 1 per transaction. Other charges and restrictions may apply.

Got this! Thanks. Another gift done.

Last edited:
OP (again):I was debating getting a Fitbit charge for me ( got DD one through a deal on Amazon with Amex)a week ago. So - while it is not the "black-Friday in-store special - Kohls does have the following Fitbits on sale online:
Fitbit HR Charge - for 139.99; the Fitbit Charge for 109.99: and the Fitbit Flex for $79.99. With Kohls cash at $15 per $50; the Fitbit charge essentially comes down to $79.99. I realize not as good as the in-store special; but I simply will not be going out shopping on Thursday, and I work on Friday.

OP (again):I was debating getting a Fitbit charge for me ( got DD one through a deal on Amazon with Amex)a week ago. So - while it is not the "black-Friday in-store special - Kohls does have the following Fitbits on sale online:
Fitbit HR Charge - for 139.99; the Fitbit Charge for 109.99: and the Fitbit Flex for $79.99. With Kohls cash at $15 per $50; the Fitbit charge essentially comes down to $79.99. I realize not as good as the in-store special; but I simply will not be going out shopping on Thursday, and I work on Friday.

If you go through ebates you can get an extra 6% back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter