Best price for tickets at DLP??

ysabelle

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Apols if this has been asked a hundred times but I am going to DLP in September and would like to know the best (and cheapest) way to buy hopper tickets to both parks. I am going for 2 days.

Thanks

We go to Disneyland Paris next week and the cheapest hopper tickets we have found is from the Disney Store here in the UK.

Keith Prowse are selling 3 day hopper tickets for £81 each adult and £62 for a child. The Disney Store sells the same tickets for £68 each adult and £52 each child.

We have saved £36 for our party of 3

Ian

It's probably not relevant to you as you are planning only 2 days but for anyone planning 3 days or more then you should consider annual passes.

Even if you don't return again during that year it's worth it. We bought 5 annual passes and saved 20% on the total and then of course there is 10% discount on all your purchases in stores in DLP.

Have a great trip - it's brilliant!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter