Best Pool at Disney Resorts

Of the two resorts I've been to (wl and csr) csr. I like the temple and the slide is better. In all of disney..... probably the sand bottom pool thatbeach club and yacht club share.

I've only ever been to CSR and I really liked the pool there (even in 40 degree temps), but we're staying at WL next and it looks really cool.

Most people are going to tell you the Yacht and Beach club due to the sand bottom, but I like the Boardwalk's pool the best, because it's super fun and family-like. Plus the lifeguards are the best!!!

I like the Yacht and Beach Club one, but I haven't been there since I was little so I don't really remember it. I think my favorite is probably the Volcano Pool at the Polynesian :goodvibes.

Definitely the Beach Club. There's a sand-bottom pool, which is really cool:-) The slide is nice, too.

I really like Animal Kingdom Lodge's pool... it has a painted bottom so it looks like you are swimming in a water hole :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter