Best pool area for kids?

Leec81

Earning My Ears
Hi, just wondered what everyone thinks about the resort pool areas ? All look great but which one was your favourite/kids favourite? We have 2 boys 8&6 and currently looking at animal kingdom or beach club so opinions on either of these would be great also.

Thank you
Becky

When my kids were younger they really liked AKL pool as it was large and the slide was fun. We found plenty of chairs and thought the pool was pretty quiet.

YC/BC pool is like a mini-waterpark. There are a lot of options for kids of all ages, swimming abilities and adults. SAB is large, so two kids might require two parents if you are worried about keeping an eye on them. SAB can be crowded and seating hard to find.

I am a huge AoA fan. The main pool is just huge. The biggest resort pool on property. It has a zero entry side. The Art work around it is cool. It is non chlorine water due to an advanced salt filtration system. There are characters that talk under the water. There is a little ones splash area. But, at least in my experience, it is frowned on by your teenagers if parents play in it without having young childern.

AKL Kidani pool is awesome but with kids that age (if they are good swimmers) I'd try for Beach Club.

really think that all disney pools would make that age happy.

all the moderates and deluxes have a slide. so do DVC resorts. Find a resort YOU like and then go for it.

the thing I don;t like about BC - SLB - is that it is too big - especially trying to watch 2 active boys. would go with a pool you can see the entire thing - so you get a LONG list - AKV/l, cr/blt, poly, okw, ssr, csr, po, bw

I'd suggest the Beach Club/Yacht Club. The pool is very unique and fun for all ages (the sand bottom and slide alone are worth staying there).

Another thing to keep in mind is that the BC/YC are in a great location! The Boardwalk is exciting for all ages and being able to walk to EPCOT is a huge plus!

My son loves the Boardwalk pool. I personally liked it a lot too because he loves the water slide and it is very visible from the pool itself. I liked being able to watch him go up the steps and view him on the platform before he came down. Some of the pools like SAB you really can't do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter