Best POFQ standard room building and why ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
POFQ standard room - view of a parking lot
From a map looks like buildings 1,4, 5, & 7 have standard rooms.

We will request an upper floor - but which building should be our 2nd request ?
Why ?
Better views ?

Thank you

POFQ standard room - view of a parking lot
From a map looks like buildings 1,4, 5, & 7 have standard rooms.

We will request an upper floor - but which building should be our 2nd request ?
Why ?
Better views ?

Thank you

I think you mean building 3, not 5.
Building 4 is my favourite. Close to buses and food court.

I stayed in building 4 last month and was literally right at the back entrance to the food court when I walked out of my room. Excellent spot.

We were in Building 3 though in looking at the map I think we might have been garden view but this was a fantastic building to be in (ha I swear my autocorrect just about corrected that to beignet 😁)

I requested bldg 4 but got bldg 2. If you want quick access to bus stop & front parking lot, #4 is your building. If you might like to boat to DS or POR or visit the pool area a lot, # 2 is your building. Just decide what you most desire, look at the resort map & make your request. You might or might not get the bldg you want.

I another vote for Building 4; we stayed there and thought it was a great location or all the reasons others have posted.

Honestly, it's such a small resort that I don't think you can go wrong with any building.

We arrive at POFQ next week and we requested standard view rooms in building 4, but honestly we will take whatever they assign us since the resort is so small. Especially after staying at POR in a further Alligator Bayou building last trip.

We've stayed in building 4 before, right by the food court and a quick path to the bus stops, it was awesome. We just got back and were in building 5 and I actually preferred that, I loved walking down the streets to get to our room. We could take several different paths, it was lovely. I had requested building 7, to be close to POR so we could visit there, too, but we ended up just taking the boat.

POFQ has only one room category: standard.
When you consider how public the area outside each room is, and compare that with how much time you actually expect to spend standing in the window of door of the room looking how, how important can the view be, really?

POFQ has only one room category: standard.
When you consider how public the area outside each room is, and compare that with how much time you actually expect to spend standing in the window of door of the room looking how, how important can the view be, really?
POFQ has several categories. Standard, Garden, Pool, River and King. Due to it's small size it has no Preferred category. Garden and King can be in any of the seven buildings.

Maybe we will just ask for an upper floor and let the "good times roll"
Let the Pixie Dust fall where it will.
It will be our 35th wedding anniversary - I already have a Mickey and Minnie dressed in their light blue best small stuffies and a Mickey Mouse hat shaped sign which says "Happy Anniversary" to be placed in our window.
I have a card holder which has Mickey Mouse sitting on a stack of books to hold our sign.
Easy to pack in our suit case.

It will be the first time at a moderate and able to decorate our window ledge inside. :)

Maybe we will just ask for an upper floor and let the "good times roll"
Let the Pixie Dust fall where it will.
It will be our 35th wedding anniversary - I already have a Mickey and Minnie dressed in their light blue best small stuffies and a Mickey Mouse hat shaped sign which says "Happy Anniversary" to be placed in our window.
I have a card holder which has Mickey Mouse sitting on a stack of books to hold our sign.
Easy to pack in our suit case.

It will be the first time at a moderate and able to decorate our window ledge inside. :)
We'll be there to celebrate our 35th as well! Booked a King because that screams holiday to me, keep your feet on your side of the bed thanks :rotfl2: I've requested top floor, river view and can't wait!

We requested and got bldg 4 last year and it was suuuuper convenient like everyone else has said (close to food, bus, etc.) but it is a small resort so any bldg will most likely work so dont get too stressed :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter