Best places to stay around the Grand Canyon...

Well, its an hour detour, but if they're interested in that kind of stuff, it could be worth it if they're not on a tight schedule. I was just trying to think of some other interesting places in AZ.

Oh, I agree, it's a cool place to visit. Your post just made it sound like it was near Montezuma's Castle on the way to Flagstaff.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sedona!!!!
Pink Jeep Tours and Slide Rock State Park- so much fun!
Hotel- Best Western in the downtown area- there are 2 in Sedona. Great hot breakfast and convient to downtown shopping- real nice pool area, too.
Grand Canyon is beautiful from any angle. The 1st time we went, our DD was 6. We pulled up to the 1st viewing site to look at the canyon, our daughter looked down at the canyon, up at my husband and said "Where's the pool!" I thought he was going to throw her over the rail. We have always stayed in the park- one time in a Bright Angels cabin on the rim! Be aware there are no pools in the park- in case you have a kid like mine!
No matter what- have a great time!

Have stayed at Maswik Lodge at the GC twice. Neat, clean, comfortable rooms. Cost was $90 for the room for the night. Last time stayed at Mather Campground. $18 for a campsite with enough room for either an RV or at least 3 tents. Any hotel rooms need to be booked a fair way in advance. Campgrounds only about 2 months in advance.
But the Grand Canyon should be on everyone's Bucket List so whatever you do, DON'T MISS IT!!!!

Dear friends,
There are lot of interesting things to Do
Looking for a relaxing spa treatment? Want to tour Sedona's terrain from the front seat of a Jeep or plan a day of educational fun for the entire family? You can do all those things and more in Sedona. See our Sedona guide for more vacation ideas.
Places to Stay
Whether you’re looking for a luxury resort, a charming bed and breakfast or just a beautiful place to stake down your tent for the night, our lodging guide will help you find the perfect Sedona accommodations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter