Best places to chill out during Epcot Food & Wine Festival

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
I'm going to F&W for the first time this year! We'll be going on a weekday, so hopefully it'll be less crowded. I'm curious if anyone has favorite places to chill out during the festival or places to take your booth food and sit in World Showcase.

Thanks!!

We enjoy hanging out in the Mexico Pavilion, though there aren't a lot of great places to sit.

For nice places to sit, we go deep into the French pavilion, back near the patisserie. Same with Italy, back past the fountain. There's also seating down near the water just as you come to the UK pavilion, on your right, if you're coming from France.

But who am I kidding, we usually end up standing around trash cans, using them as tables.

To the left of the Morocco Pavilion, there is a permanent Riad/building right in the pavilion. It's hidden behind the door. It's adjacent to some of the indoor displays and connected to the bazaar. Walk in & there's usually a bench tucked inside near the door. It's cool, quiet & few visitors. A great place to take a quiet break from the hussle of the Festival.

I never make it far enough with my booth food to actually sit down anywhere, but if I'm feeling overheated/intoxicated/both I'll hang out in the Land for a while to cool off. In the heat one or two drinks can be enough to make me need to take a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter