Best Place @ Universal For a Quick Breakfeast?

Tommybob

Earning My Ears
Looking for any info on good places for a quick breakfeast while staying @ HRH and touring Universal & IOA

Thanks

I believe the name is Pastamores on Citywalk. Less expensive than the breakfast as the HRH and a better value. Get there before the parks open and then enjoy a 2 minute walk to the gates of both parks.

A real hidden gem.

Depends on what you liike. There are bakeries (I forget the names) right after you enter each park. They sell yummy pastries and some egg sandwiches. There are vendors selling fruit salads inside the parks also.

A vote here for Pastamores as well. Also, order the child's breakfast. It's about $2 less than the adult and the only difference is 2 sausages or bacons vs 3.

Can you give me more information? Eggs, bacon, toast? What is on the menu. Thanks alot for any information!!!

I believe someone posted that HRH had what they thought was the best breakfast in the area. i personally like Croissiont Moon Bakery

Thanks MIB999999 - I didn't catch your last response to my other thread. I didn't think of the restaurants in Citywalk.

meagansmom, breakfast for $6.95 adults, $4.95 child consisted of nice portions of scrambled eggs, home fries (which were excellent-even DS liked them), bacon or sausage, a nice sized croissant and juice or coffee. Definitely a good breakfast deal!!

Kimberly: dumb question, Were the home fries seasoned or just regular? I ask because dh hates onions.

Oh, do you know what time they open?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter