Best Place to watch superbowl

BridgetR3

Dreaming of Home
So I've searched the whole forum and haven't found a recent answer.....My 17 year old LOVES football and would like to watch the superbowl while we are at disney. I waited to late to get a reservation at CityWorks. Any other fun places that teens can watch the superbowl? (We will be with him but I need to rule out all sports bars as he can't get into those.)

Be sure to check city works website (don’t try to make reservations through the Disney site) for the Super Bowl event to be sure it’s not sold out.

Last year (not wanting to pay for a seat at city works) we ended up at Splitsville which had plenty of empty tables in the bar area.

Splitsville. They have plenty of televisions and a large screen (I think projection) upstairs. And the food there is fantastic (especially the Macho Nachos).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter