Best Place to view Happily Ever After Fireworks/Projection

I had a question about where the best location would be for someone sitting in an ECV. If we can get in the fenced in area in front of Casey's, would it be better to get towards the front of the area (closest to the castle) or would she be able to see better if we were all the way at the back of that area (closer to Casey's)? Is that the best viewing area for someone in an ECV?

I want my 4 year old to experience it, but am not going to push it in terms of bed time... Is it worth it to go to a spot where we can leave quickly?

I want my 4 year old to experience it, but am not going to push it in terms of bed time... Is it worth it to go to a spot where we can leave quickly?

The view from near the MK Railroad Station (close to the exit) is not very good.
One big reason is that they leave the bright lights of Main Street ON during the show,
which can be very bad for viewing the fireworks.

The view from near the MK Railroad Station (close to the exit) is not very good.
One big reason is that they leave the bright lights of Main Street ON during the show,
which can be very bad for viewing the fireworks.

OK, thanks so much... I'm not sure if it's worth an exhausted kid to see the fireworks...

I had a question about where the best location would be for someone sitting in an ECV. If we can get in the fenced in area in front of Casey's, would it be better to get towards the front of the area (closest to the castle) or would she be able to see better if we were all the way at the back of that area (closer to Casey's)? Is that the best viewing area for someone in an ECV?

I'm pretty short, so I might be able to give a few spots. I like to grab a spot at the back railing of either the Partners statue itself to either side, or the planter areas behind and to each side of Partners or the next set back that separates the inner and outer walkway circles. Having that forced empty space in front of me really helps open up my angle on the castle, so I can see it top to bottom without heads in the way. If you get into the Casey's area, you'll have people standing directly in front of that front fence there and people in front of you if you're in the back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter