• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to view Enchantment at Magic Kingdom?

princess0218

Earning My Ears
Hello! Where is the best place to view the Enchantment firework show at MK? Apologies if this has been asked, I couldn’t find anything.
Thank you so much!

Between Casey’s & The Plaza Ice Cream Shop.
You could be another 50-100 feet, or so, up Main Street.

What is everyone’s opinion of the projections on the main street buildings? I saw the show last Sunday night and I couldn’t believe what I saw….. HORRIBLE! The projections on Main Street are 100 times worse than the ones on the castle and they seem to lag as well. So with that being said IMO the best place to see DE is in the hub.

I actually liked the show, especially the original song. I’m looking forward to seeing it again from my favorite spot to see fireworks in MK, behind the Walt statue where the blacktop starts. There I’ll be able to focus on the good parts of the show more.

Most likely in or behind the hub and a ways down Mainstreet. Just like HEA and Wishes best viewing.

What is everyone’s opinion of the projections on the main street buildings? I saw the show last Sunday night and I couldn’t believe what I saw….. HORRIBLE! The projections on Main Street are 100 times worse than the ones on the castle and they seem to lag as well. So with that being said IMO the best place to see DE is in the hub.

I actually liked the show, especially the original song. I’m looking forward to seeing it again from my favorite spot to see fireworks in MK, behind the Walt statue where the blacktop starts. There I’ll be able to focus on the good parts of the show more.
I looooved the Main Street projections.

They weren’t as vibrant as I thought they were going to be. I felt that way about the castle projections too. I felt like with HEA the projections were vibrant and really worked with the shapes of the castle (making it look like the castle was even moving at times!). Enchantment looks like it’s just pictures projected onto the castle without as much regard for the shape.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter