• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to stay 11-14 People

nacorom

Earning My Ears
Where would the best place to stay for at least 11 max 14 people in one house?
What would the best site to look at be?

Thanks

look on VRBO! put in your search requirements how many bedrooms etc. you will find something if it is not too close a date, they even have 2 houses next door to each other you can rent. i would only book this way with a group of people.

I'll second the VRBO suggestion. As far as a location suggestion, I know that the newer Champions Gate development has a number of large, 6+ bedroom homes that are available for rent. A friend of mine was part of a group that rented a 9 bedroom home that was located off of Oasis Club Blvd. When you search you will find there are many large vacation homes in the surrounding area.

Have you thought about staying at a hotel? 12 people can fit in three standard guest rooms especially you if you stay at an all-suite hotel like Embassy Suites..

I suggest looking at Windsor Hills Book Direct - Disney World Orlando Vacation Rentals Facebook page and making an inquiry that includes your dates and how many people you have in your group. You should get lots of great options for booking directly from owners.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter