Best Place to Propose

Last time hubby and I went to MK, we rode Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride just as the fireworks started. It was the most romantic time we've ever had at WDW. It felt like we were completely alone in our own little moment.

Of course, he wouldn't be able to get down on one knee on the ride, but it's still a romantic opportunity.

Best wishes!!

If you can propose without a crowd of fireworks watchers in front of the castle then in front of the castle is nice too!
My husband proposed to me during dinner at the California Grill. He went crazy to get us the greatest seat to watch the fireworks. And it was perfect to view the nighttime show! I had no clue b/c he went through the same trouble on our trip 2 years prior. During the fireworks with the music piped in, he came around to my seat, got down on one knee, said some wonderful things and proposed! The whole restaurant was in on it, and they were cheering and clapping. People seated near us were crying along with us. The maitre'd found some CG postcards and a velvet wine case with the name and year printed on it as a memento. We were so excited we couldn't finish our dinner! It was amazing!

My DH proposed to me near Sleepy Hollow (yep - the snack shop! hehehe)

Doesn't matter WHERE it's done...it's going to be special and memorable no matter what. All that mattered was that the person I loved most in the world was asking me to be his wife...I wouldn't care if we were sitting at home when he did it...

I don't know when you are going but I just wanted to tell you about a proposal that DH and I saw at MK. It was during MNSSHP. A couple got engaged in front of Cinderella’s carriage, which was parked on the other side of the castle. The carriage was all lit up. It was just beautiful. The bride to be cried and cried. I have to honestly say that it was the most magnificent proposal that I have ever seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter