Best place to eat in Seaworld?

There’s only one sit down restaurant Sharks Underwater Grill and that’s where they’ll recommend you eat if you have dietary restrictions. The quick service places can handle some basic restrictions but you have anything complicated, prepare to be told that they cannot accommodate.

Technically, outside food cannot be brought in but exceptions are made for allergy issues. We’re local passholders and I get push back about this almost every time we go.

There’s only one sit down restaurant Sharks Underwater Grill and that’s where they’ll recommend you eat if you have dietary restrictions. The quick service places can handle some basic restrictions but you have anything complicated, prepare to be told that they cannot accommodate.

Technically, outside food cannot be brought in but exceptions are made for allergy issues. We’re local passholders and I get push back about this almost every time we go.
Thanks!! :thanks:

I have family members with food allergies and we have dinner at Sharks when we visit every few years. For lunch we usually eat at the place that is right by the penguins..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter