Best place to eat in Epcot

turkey8806

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find to overall best place to eat in Epcot? I am going on a trip in June with my family and cannot decide which restaurant would include best meal as well as best atmosphere. Any help would be appreciated. :confused3

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Depends.........what are you looking for (food wise, entertainment)........what kind of party are you travelling with (kids, older adults?)................Marakkesh is fun, as well.......

We love to take the kids to Biergarten, and for an excellent casual meal, we love Le Cellier..............Romantical meal, Italy, France (I forget the names of the restaurants).....and Mexico is kind of dark and romantical as well........

The food in all of these places is excellent............

All depends on what you are looking for........:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

The party includes myself and my fiance, my parents and my sister. My parents or sister have not been to Disney in about 15 years so I am really just looking for something fun but good food. Maybe a day for a more romantic dinner for my fiance too.:wave:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, then...........my personal choice would be Le Cellier for an excellent meal in a pretty relaxed atmosphere.........

As I noted..........We think that any of the restaurants in Epcot have great food..................

But if Fun is what you want, then Biergarten or Marakkesh.....We've had a blast at Biergarten, with the Oompa band performing and eating and drinking Beck's beer.......

Just my humble opinion..........

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Yes Le Cellier in Canada is wondeful!!!!! If you like steak they have melt in your mouth steak VERY tender!!
Another good place is Tappenaki in Japan thats a great time.

Enjoy!

My absolute favorites are Le Cellier in the Canada pavillion and the Rose & Crown at the UK pavillion. I would get a PS for 1 1/2 hour prior to Illuminations. Step by early and request a patio table. Check-in early, re-request the patio table and tell them you do not mind waiting for one. This way you get to enjoy a great meal, then sit back and watch Illuminations from the comfort of your table while enjoying dessert.

My vote goes for Teppanaki or the restaurant in Italy. Teppanaki is a lot of fun, especially for a larger group, like 6-8, because you are able to sit around a large table where they cook your food (Benihana style). The food in Italy is also great. These are our two favorites.

One of my favorites is the Teppanyaki Steak House located in Japan. It is fun to watch them cook in front of you, and the food is excellent. Go and enjoy!!

Are LeCellier and Teppanyaki I've always been pleased with service and food.::yes:: :wave2:

My vote is for Marrakesh or Biergarten because they are unique places and it's harder to find similar experiences elsewhere, even in NYC! Marrakesh has a beautiful belly dancer and the atmosphere is very fun AND romantic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter