• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best place to eat at the bar

Had many solo bar dinners at WDW.

Flying Fish - always had a great solo experience here. I've always felt well taken care of and comfortable.
Territory Lounge - it's been about two years - but last time I was there had a great experience
Jiko - kinda a bar space - had an amazing experience and dinner
Crew's Cup Lounge - I'm a bit of a nautical freak - I love this place
Jock Lindsey's - love this place - I like it even more when I'm not alone

Great suggestions here. I'd also add the California Grill to the last. And also Trader Sam's and Tambu at the Poly - great atmosphere but the menu is a bit limited at both.

My faves for bar dining are bluezoo, Morimoto (downstairs bar and upstairs sushi bar), CA Grill, and the counter seating "Cooking Place" at Jiko.

As a degenerate alcoholic I love this thread and have lots of advice the more I think about it :) . Morimoto Asia is also a great place to sit at the bar and grab dinner. Raglin road too. Also Narcooses at the grand. And tutto gusto in Epcot. Boy the choices are really endless.

Jiko at Animal Kingdom (resort) Jambo House has a bar-like area but it's not where they make drinks, it's where they prepare some of the food.

But if you sit at the small bar outside where they do make drinks (there's only a few stools though) they will serve the full menu at the bar. Also at the lounge tables around the small bar.

Homecomin' has such an awesome bar that I've never even tried for a table there - it's all about the bar.

Eating at the bar is my jam since I'm usually solo!
My true favs (Flying Fish and The Boathouse) have been mentioned but I'd like to add Beaches & Cream as an option. Technically it's a counter with no full service bar...not sure how it would be for two people but for one I've usually gotten in or had a short wait.

I am not sure if you can order from the full menu at the Yak & Yeti bar, but I have ordered a slice of that delicious mango pie at the bar and thoroughly enjoyed it! I highly recommend it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter