Best place to dine on Easter Sunday?

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
After our November trip has been pushed to April, we will now be spending one of our park days on Easter Sunday. We picked Epcot. This probably could be changed but I think it's a good choice?

My question is, what is the best pick for Easter Day breakfast (or brunch). Could be any park (if we needed to change, but not doing park hoppers) or any resort

THANKS!!!

good= amazing easter theming, vibe, good food

If you are at Epcot, I would probably try to get Topolino's at the Riviera- easy use of the skyliner! Or Cape May at the Beach Club.

We spent Easter at Disney last year. We went to Epcot in the morning and then to Disney Springs and ate lunch at the BoatHouse- no special theming but a nice break in the day.

If you are at Epcot, I would probably try to get Topolino's at the Riviera- easy use of the skyliner! Or Cape May at the Beach Club.

We spent Easter at Disney last year. We went to Epcot in the morning and then to Disney Springs and ate lunch at the BoatHouse- no special theming but a nice break in the day.
would you recommend a break still even with the Flower & Garden festival going on?

Grand Floridian. Best Easter theming and lots of restaurants to choose from. Followed by Beach or Yacht Club. Epcot is nicely decorated for Easter so any of their restaurants would be good but the restaurant itself will not be “Easter” themed.

Are you going to Easter services in the morning? If you do, plan for the trip to and from to take an hour or more. Last year they didn’t have any Easter services onsite and traffic to go offsite was crazy. If you’re leaving property to go to Easter services then make a late lunch reservation.

Grand Floridian. Best Easter theming and lots of restaurants to choose from. Followed by Beach or Yacht Club. Epcot is nicely decorated for Easter so any of their restaurants would be good but the restaurant itself will not be “Easter” themed.

Are you going to Easter services in the morning? If you do, plan for the trip to and from to take an hour or more. Last year they didn’t have any Easter services onsite and traffic to go offsite was crazy. If you’re leaving property to go to Easter services then make a late lunch reservation.
No Easter services

Which restaurant at the Grand Floridian would be best for Easter brunch? Or breakfast?

Other than the QS, there's only one breakfast/brunch at GF Cafe, unless 1900 Park Fare reopens before then, that is. GF Cafe has had very good food in the past. Haven't been there since 2019 so can't speak for its current quality.

1900 PF is a character buffet, decent but not great food and thus fairly pricey. As with any character buffet, go to meet characters and enjoy the experience. The food will be nothing spectacular, though we've found this one good enough in the past.

In 2019 DH & I had Easter breakfast at Grand Flo Cafe at the Grand Floridian & were lucky enough to be seated outside (didn't even know that was possible at GFC) overlooking the lawn & all the kids that were participating in the Easter Candy Grab on the lawn. There was music playing & the Easter Bunny made an appearance-it was so cute. After breakfast (which was really yummy) we scoped out the chocolate Easter Eggs in the main lobby then headed to Epcot for a small snack & back to our resort-BWI for some pool time.

We did Easter at the parks this year. We also chose EPCOT for Easter Sunday because of the easter egg hunt. My 4 year old loved searching for the decorated eggs and checking off his "map". And he loved the little prize for finding them all. There were also a couple of CMs walking around handing out candy. So I mean, I think EPCOT is a great choice. We had originally wanted to do an Easter Brunch but couldn't get a reservation anywhere. It worked out though because we ate our way through the Flower and Garden Festival instead.

In 2019 DH & I had Easter breakfast at Grand Flo Cafe at the Grand Floridian & were lucky enough to be seated outside (didn't even know that was possible at GFC) overlooking the lawn & all the kids that were participating in the Easter Candy Grab on the lawn. There was music playing & the Easter Bunny made an appearance-it was so cute. After breakfast (which was really yummy) we scoped out the chocolate Easter Eggs in the main lobby then headed to Epcot for a small snack & back to our resort-BWI for some pool time.
I love this! Thank you!

We ate Easter Brunch at Hollywood & Vine in Hollywood Studios this year. It was Spring-themed, rather than Easter-themed, with the characters in colorful florals.

Oh and as a prior post mentioned there are decorated Easter eggs all over Epcot the week of Easter so as you walk around, especially in the world showcase, be on the lookout.

Update to this-we decided to do this again this year but are planning to follow it up w/ renting a boat at GF.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter