Best place to buy seaworld tickets?

fishinChip

Mouseketeer
I went on the seaworld website and found that you can buy e tickets that you print out. Has anyone tried this? Would it be better if I buy them from ticketmania?

I have done the "Print at Home" option for Sea World Texas. The process was very easy. The ticket prints on a regular 8 1/2" x 11" piece of paper. When you give the paper to the person at the front gate, he will scan a barcode on the paper and you can enter. The paper states that you need to show a picture ID. The front gate person asked me for my ID and I gave him a Six Flags Over Texas season pass with my picture on it. He accepted it as a picture ID.

Just printed mine out last Friday(not going until June) use promo code PEPSI
for 20% off.

Just came back Monday and we did the printable tickets. It was GREAT! Very easy, just show the paper to the person at the turnstile and you get right in. Don't forget to have them stamped (they actually give you a new ticket with your picture on it) on the way out, there is a window right by the exit gate, can't remember what they called it, and you will get the next consecutive 6 days free entry! Enjoy!

Do these tickets expire (I mean before first use)? I'm buying all our tickets etc. bit by bit between now and when we go in April 2007 to spread out the cost. I know we can buy our WDW tickets anytime - just wondering about Seaworld.

I'm not sure about single day tics, but if you buy an annual pass it is good for one year from when you buy it, so do not buy it in advance.

IIR, when you buy a WDW annual pass, you get a voucher mailed to you to redeem at the gate, and your pass is good for one year from the day you redeem it. The mailing time and advance purchase time is invisible and does not count against you.

One thing about SW: If you buy a silver or higher pass it includes parking. Print out the pass to show to the parking toll trolls :) to show you bought a pass that includes parking, but you have to go in and exchange your printout for the real pass at the Passport center. They will let you in without charging the OUCH $10 parking.

If you are considering a pass: The Fun Pass is only good till Dec. 31 and does NOT include parking. The Silver annual pass is good for one year from the date of first use and includes parking. If you plan the go more than 2 or 3 days in a year, the parking included in the Silver and higher passes more than pays for the extra $20 or $30 the silver pass costs.

U2_rocks said:
Do these tickets expire (I mean before first use)? I'm buying all our tickets etc. bit by bit between now and when we go in April 2007 to spread out the cost. I know we can buy our WDW tickets anytime - just wondering about Seaworld.

I bought some yesterday (but I didn't know about the pepsi code- shucks)

Anyhow they state an expiry of 14th May 2008.

Hope that helps

I'm not sure about single day tics, but if you buy an annual pass it is good for one year from when you buy it, so do not buy it in advance.>>>>>>

Did they change this recently? Ours started on the day we went to our first park. 3 of us went on Memorial Day and one of us didn't use it till July. They had to be renewed in the month we first used them. I would call and ask about staggering the purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter