Best place to buy Carhartt hooded sweatshirts?

maslex

DIS Veteran
My son wants a couple for Christmas. He doesn't like the zip up kind though. Just the pull-overs.

Academy Sports and Outdoors has a good selection and great prices to boot!

I am guessing that the Outdoor Bass Pro stores have them. I just got back from visiting my first one ever and they had lots of Carhatt stuff. If you have a Farm and Fleet around they would probably have them too.

I'd try walmart, target, local farm supply stores. Also believe I've seen at bass pro shop, cabelas, hunting stores.

maslex said:
My son wants a couple for Christmas. He doesn't like the zip up kind though. Just the pull-overs.

If you have a Fleet Farm by you, check them out.

getzs.com They are a small, local owned business (Michigan) with a huge web presence. They are one of the largest sellers of Carhartt apparel on the internet.

Take a look at Sierra Trading Post. Looks like they have a few, and their prices are pretty decent.

We love Sierra Trading Post.

We buy all of our Carhartt from Sierra and we love their prices. My only warning to you is they are seconds. We use them for work and don't care that they have minor flaws, they get torn up so quickly that it doesn't matter.

Some of the minor flaws we have encountered are; small holes (cigarette ash size) that have been repaired (or not), hems not quite the length advertised (some too long, some slightly too short), flaws in the weave of the material, (making for a slubby look) and even seams left completely unsewn (returned those).

Most of it we can live with, but for a gift you might consider another vendor. YMMV

Ooohhh, I never thought of Cabelas. We're going there this weekend on the way back from Pennsylvia. Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter