• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Place To Buy 4 Day Hopper Tix?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Is there a better way to get these at a cheaper price other then Disney? A few dollars here and there helps. Thanks

Try undercover tourist. Very reputable and will mail them to you free of charge. I got them for husband since he is not an annual passholder like myself. They worked perfectly fine as they are actually disney passes.
Good Luck.

Yep, Undercover Tourist. Go to mousesavers.com and sign up for the monthly newsletter (it comes out the 15th of each month). The newsletter will have a link that saves a few dollars per ticket off UT's already discounted tickets.

Undercover Tourist's prices include tax - the prices at Disney's site do not (although you pay tax, Disney does not list it in the individual ticket price). UT's prices will be lower than Disney's once you include tax for both.

Another vote for Undercover Tourist. We used them for our trip in November. They have great prices and service. We also used the Mousesavers newsletter, as PP mentioned.

Are UndercoverTourists tickets the same card tickets that Disney gives or are they paper tickets?
Sorry to threadjack...just want to know.:)

We got ours at Undercovertourist, too. My dad paid for the tickets and had them shipped to our house- different billing name & address than the shipping name & address. Undercovertourist actually CALLED my dad at his home to verify that the order was legitimate. Now that's what I call great service :thumbsup2

Are UndercoverTourists tickets the same card tickets that Disney gives or are they paper tickets?

They sent us paper tickets that have various Disney characters on the front & a magnetic strip on the back. They were packaged in a plastic sheet protector within a sturdy envelope.

They sent us paper tickets that have various Disney characters on the front & a magnetic strip on the back. They were packaged in a plastic sheet protector within a sturdy envelope.

Just don't buy separate tickets too far in advance of your trip. Just in case Disney comes out with some great deal that involves a PACKAGE.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter