Best place for a massage?

0FF TO NEVERLAND

DIS Veteran
Looking to great my significant other a massage while at Disney the morning we leave the trip

What’s the best place and what am I looking at for an hour, price wise.

Thank you.

We are staying in property

I'm sorry, I can't help with this, but would love to follow the conversation for ideas for myself!

Do you have a car? Or do you have to stay on property? I have a massage envy membership and it wasn't too hard to get to one by car one day. if you are staying on property it is more expensive.
From the Disney page for the Coronado Springs Spa (which I have not used)

Swedish Massage
Enter a state of tranquility with a massage technique that incorporates long, gentle strokes to help improve circulation and flexibility.

• 50 minutes: $115
  • 80 minutes: $175
Custom Massage
Tailor your experience with techniques and pressure that targets your individual needs.

• 50 minutes: $125
  • 80 minutes: $180

The Mandara Spa at the Swan/Dolphin is amazing. It's an Oasis all of it own.

It's been quite some time so I'm not sure about pricing.

The Mandara Spa at the Swan/Dolphin is amazing. It's an Oasis all of it own.

It's been quite some time so I'm not sure about pricing.
there's currently a groupon for Mandara showing $100 for the 50 minute massage or 60 minute facial. $190 if you want both.

We've had excellent massages at SSR, GF, and Mandara while at WDW.
For us it, it's more about convenience so we prefer SSR when staying there, or Mandara when staying at the Beach club.
Having to get there by car or bus takes away from my Zen experience. :)

Disney Senses Spas are amazing. I have gone to the Senses spa at SSR a few times for massage and they are wonderful. They also have a full spa at The GF. You can get a massage at AK but it is not a full spa. Plus leave time after to relax in the hot tub ( bring your swimsuit) and the steam room. Then you can shower and do your hair before you leave. They have blow dryers and all you need. Such a relaxing experience. You can just do a search for the Senses Spa at Disney to find the prices.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter