Best Pizza delivery for 15 people close to OKW

disneydawn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
Looking to order pizza to have a birthday celebration at OKW. Any recommendations of something tasty that can be delivered? i know that we an do dominos but wondering if there is something better.

@disneydawn I'm sure there is, I just don't know them. We had it all planned but the night we were going to order my wife wasn't feeling good so we skipped it. I'm still bummed.

Whatever you do don’t order from any flyer slipped under your door! The 2 suggested above are the ones I hear recommended always for years and years.

Another option is to put in the resort address into the DoorDash app and find places w high review scores. Bonus w DoorDash is you can often add a second stop to your order so can get booze if legal there and/or soft drinks. Just a thought. Good luck!

We have always enjoyed Flippers and have gotten good deals.

We moved from the Chicago area to Orlando about a year ago. I can tell you that finding good pizza in Florida is a challenge. Giordanos is the best choice.

Mia Pizza they are in the plaza with Public near the premium outlet mall. Fantastic thin crust pizza. Try it, you'll like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter