• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best Option to get a few photos taken

nolan1

Earning My Ears
Hello,

My partner and I are taking a long awaited trip this Christmas and I plan on surprising her with a proposal, my planned spot is at the wedding pavilion picture point and was wondering what the best option is to get just a couple nice photos for her.

Thanks!

You can ask a Disney employee to help in advance. Please give them a nice gratuity if you get them to do it.

You could hire a photographer.

You could get a tripod if your camera has a timer and do your own self portraits.

You could hire a photographer.

You could get a tripod if your camera has a timer and do your own self portraits.

I would go with either of these. I don't think it would be difficult to find a freelance photographer in the Orlando area.

If you're on Facebook there's a group for supporting furloughed cast members; you might find a photographer there to hire!

I second this! I've seen lots of nice photos from furloughed cast members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter