Best Option for Trip to Church with Toddler?

RPM1214

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 4 with a 3 year old who would need a carseat. We're going down in August and would need transportation to Church at either Corpus Christi in Celebration or the Basilica on Vineland Ave....Does anyone have any experience with best option for getting there? We were thinking of renting a car with a car seat from the Car Care Center, but its pricing out to 165.00...just looking for other options esp. since we'll need a car seat?

Thanks so much!!

I don't remember what size car seat a 3yo needs, but you can bring your own. Get a bag for it and check it, or, if it's labeled appropriately, use it on the plane. You can also get a bag with wheels to help you get through the airport with it.

I thought I had read that some of the taxi companies do have car seats. Perhaps somebody with experience can answer that.

If cost is the concern, I agree with the idea of bringing one. I know the rideshares in Orlando offer cars with child seats, but they are more expensive

Options are Uber Carseat, rent a car or bring your car seat from home for use in an Uber, Lyft or Cab. Cheapest option is going to be bringing your car seat from home to use. As a side note, when I brought my 3 turning 4 year old. I was really happy to have his car seat on the plane.
Children must be 4 years old in Florida to be allowed to use a booster seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter