Best option for family with teen & toddlers - room size

Sparkly Pooh Bear

Earning My Ears
So flights booked for march 2015 and just trying to think what would work best for us now we have a new addition since our last tri.

So our family 2 adults , 14 year old, 4yo & 1 yo. We love the location of SL especially when we have buggy in tow but really the 2 double beds are not suitable this time around. And also the room size is probably too small. So I'm then thinking Cheyenne with the bunk beds would work better. What other options have I whilst on a budget. I know there are family rooms in NPB but its probably outside my budget - is there anyway doing them on the cheap as in using annual passes for 2 of the guests and adding them to the room? Help please

So flights booked for march 2015 and just trying to think what would work best for us now we have a new addition since our last tri.

So our family 2 adults , 14 year old, 4yo & 1 yo. We love the location of SL especially when we have buggy in tow but really the 2 double beds are not suitable this time around. And also the room size is probably too small. So I'm then thinking Cheyenne with the bunk beds would work better. What other options have I whilst on a budget. I know there are family rooms in NPB but its probably outside my budget - is there anyway doing them on the cheap as in using annual passes for 2 of the guests and adding them to the room? Help please
Does it need to be on site the adidgo in VDE has a shuttle bus free it has better family room options.
You would all need tickets or APs then thought.
Have you tried booking one adult Option at the Cheyenne
Then one adult and a child into the other room then the full party and saying up if it worth getting APs ?
We have dream ap this link may help if you haven't seen it already
http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/booking/annual-passports/
Cheyenne will give you a joining rooms too.
Santa Fe has family rooms but the don't go on offer sorry.

The Explorers also do family rooms for 6 - a double and two singles with a smaller inner room with bunk beds.

I didn't think under 3's counted for room occupancy as you just get an additional cot in the room, so don't need a family room or a 2nd room.

The NPB has bunk bed rooms on the Admirals floor, we've had one and I have heard that there are bunk beds at Santa Fe as well as Cheyenne.

Or you could take your own additional camping/ blow up bed to SL for the 14 year old, would the 4 and 1 year old share. They will allow this I asked last year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter