Best online fruitcake?

Bianca and Bernard

DIS Veteran
I know, I know.
Fruitcake
:crazy2:

But I need to order some, for reasons.

No mangoes (allergy) and raisins are meh but doable. Any ideas on a good one?

Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana, TX. Period. They also make a pineapple one( with some kind of nuts) that is amazing.

Even people who don't eat fruitcake ( like me) will eat Collin Street Bakery fruitcake.

I recommend the Collins St Bakery one.

The DeLuxe® Texas Fruitcake or Pecan Cake you order today is still baked true to the Old-World recipe brought to Corsicana, Texas from Wiesbaden, Germany in 1896 by master baker Gus Weidmann.

Do they offer them year round or just for the holidays? I grew with with homemade fruit cake. One Aunt used currants instead of raisins. Never seen a fruit cake with Mangos though. My wife laughed at the Texas fruitcake name. She grew up in Texas and had never seen fruit cake until she met me.

Do they offer them year round or just for the holidays? I grew with with homemade fruit cake. One Aunt used currants instead of raisins. Never seen a fruit cake with Mangos though. My wife laughed at the Texas fruitcake name. She grew up in Texas and had never seen fruit cake until she met me.
Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana, TX sells those fruitcakes all year round, but some other varieties might be seasonal. They are expensive, but so good.

Collin Street Bakery in Corsicana, TX sells those fruitcakes all year round, but some other varieties might be seasonal. They are expensive, but so good.

They're $10 cheaper than the local bakery here wants for the same size.
My wife bought one for me last year and about flipped when she saw the price. My Aunts always made sure my mom got one of their fruitcakes at Christmas. Between May 2013 and and March 2014 all three of them passed away, and my wife wanted to honor them by bringing back the fruit cake tradition.

The DeLuxe® Texas Fruitcake or Pecan Cake you order today is still baked true to the Old-World recipe brought to Corsicana, Texas from Wiesbaden, Germany in 1896 by master baker Gus Weidmann.

The one you order today could even be one of the ones baked by Gus himself!

I worked at Hickory Farms for years and one Christmas the manager got the bright idea to have us give out samples of fruitcake. On the 4th day, we finally got a customer willing to actually take a sample so we wrapped up the whole cake and sent it home with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter