Best OKW Studio Locations

cbg1027

Florida Girl
I will be staying at OKW for the first time in March. We are booked in a studio and I was wondering if anyone had advice on the best location(s) to request. I know I'd like a building that does NOT back up to one of the major roads. Beyond that, does any have some good suggestions? Thanks!

Are you booked in the Near Hospitality House category, or just general? Cash or points?

Most studios are on the ends of the buildings. And there are only three buildings with elevators and those are usually reserved for medical needs. Building might be two or three stories tall.

We are booked on points (renting) in the general category (not near hospitality house). We are ok with no elevators.

I like buildings 62 and 23. They're both close to the hospitality house and the first bus drop off.

We like buildings 23-27 - close enough to walk to the pool and Hospitality House in a couple of minutes, close to the first bus stop into the park (great after a late night in the park) and also for buses going to the park, if you just miss one, you have time to walk up to Hospitality House to catch it there before it comes round from Miller's Road.

We like buildings 23-27 - close enough to walk to the pool and Hospitality House in a couple of minutes, close to the first bus stop into the park (great after a late night in the park) and also for buses going to the park, if you just miss one, you have time to walk up to Hospitality House to catch it there before it comes round from Miller's Road.

This!! We have stayed in building 27 and 28, and have enjoyed the bus service. We did the quick walk to the HH to get the bus we just missed, and it always worked out.

I like buildings 62 and 23. They're both close to the hospitality house and the first bus drop off.
23 is Near Hospitality House area booking category. 62 is one of the elevator buildings usually reserved for medical needs.

Building 18 for us - quiet, near the next-to-last bus stop for trips out to the parks and within walking distance to hospitality house.

23 is Near Hospitality House area booking category. 62 is one of the elevator buildings usually reserved for medical needs.

I've requested building 62 three times at old key west and I've gotten it twice - the third time I got building 63. Maybe I've just gotten really lucky?? I have a stay lined up for next September and I've again requested building 62, so we'll see if I get it. I guess I won't count on it. I've never even used or seen the elevators, but now I feel bad even requesting it since we don't *need* the elevators! Maybe I'll be looking for a new favorite building :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter