Best Offsite hotel

We stay at The Anaheim, love the short walk. Rooms are quite comfortable. How does it compare to Tropicana? That’s an unbelievable deal for $81/night. Did you know the hotel name before booking?
We liked the Tropicana, loved that it's right across the street. The rooms at The Anaheim are bigger, last time we had this huge, enclosed patio. The grounds are also nicer, the pool and lobby are more like a hotel - the places closer to the entrance are more motel.

I did not know the name of the hotel when I booked, but it was easy to guess. I put the hotels in order of distance from DLR, the Anaheim showed up and right below it was the hot rate for it. It had the same amount of stars and reviews, and it even had a photo of a room! Regular price was $129, Hot Rate of $67, after taxes and resort fee (paid at hotel) it comes out to $81 a night.

Our go to place is Anaheim Majestic. No breakfast but easy walk to Downtown Disney from there and the also have a free shuttle. I usually get a deal on Priceline or Hotwire for under your amount.

I have done a lot of research for our June 2020 trip and we decided to stay at the Best Western Plus Park Place Inn. I considered location, price and amenities and decided to try the BWPPPI. I've never stayed off-site before so I was a little nervous about it. This hotel is closer to $200 a night during the summer season, but there is a free breakfast and it is literally just across the street from the Disneyland entrance. Good luck in your search.

My parents swear by the Anaheim Majestic. I've stayed there a couple times and I did like the hotel itself (though if you're in one of the back rooms the long hallways can be kind of a maze to get to the lobby). The free shuttle worked out. But for me, I will always prefer the freedom of being able to choose when I go back to the room, rather than relying on a shuttle schedule.

My parents swear by the Anaheim Majestic. I've stayed there a couple times and I did like the hotel itself (though if you're in one of the back rooms the long hallways can be kind of a maze to get to the lobby). The free shuttle worked out. But for me, I will always prefer the freedom of being able to choose when I go back to the room, rather than relying on a shuttle schedule.

I just walk through the Grand or to the DTD parking and its a quick walk back to the room. We usually opt to walk in the morning so we can swipe in at the Monorail and then take the shuttle back for an afternoon break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter