• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best off-site pool?

BarbWB

WDW in January!!!!
Any opinions on the best off-site pool?
We haven't been to Disney in years, but it looks like we are planning a very last minute trip (stressing me out!) and plan to spend more time at the hotel/pool than at the parks. We need at least a 2bdr place, kind of upscale place. Nick Hotel and similar places are not going to work for my teenage girls.
Thanks for any opinions!

I can't speak from experience (yet) but you may want to checkout Wyndham Bonnet Creek. We booked at 2 BR villa there in April (got a great deal, $810 for 7 nights!). Our good friends stayed there recently and recommended it and I know a lot of people here are also big fans. It's upscale, has several pools to choose from (some with water slides), lots of fun activities, mini golf, etc. Plus the location can't be beat - even though not Disney owned, it's "on" property, right near Downtown Disney. There's lots of great information here on the boards about it....good luck!

I would agree with Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort. Taking my teenage boys there next month for 9 nights and they like the layout of the resort and the activities provided. I like everything I see and hear so far AND my boys are stoked!

I've mentioned before on a few threads, but as a local, the best pool in Orlando goes to the JW Marriott Grande Lakes. It will fit the upscale vibe you're looking for too. Many of us locals spend weekends there in the summer (memorial day, labor day, etc). Hope that helps.

I've mentioned before on a few threads, but as a local, the best pool in Orlando goes to the JW Marriott Grande Lakes. It will fit the upscale vibe you're looking for too. Many of us locals spend weekends there in the summer (memorial day, labor day, etc). Hope that helps.

Totally agree with that! World Center Pool is nice too, but how could you not love a pool with a Lazy River!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter