Best Off-site Mexican Restaurant

Had the Churrasco steak with tostones and red beans. It was excellent.

View attachment 320709

Q'Keenan, for lunch, I opted for the Santa Barbara with grilled chicken. We also shared a cheese empanada. The tarter sauce was an odd choice for my chicken pocket, but astonished me how good it mixed.

View attachment 320710

Based solely on the food served, I give an edge to O'Keenan. It is a small location near Floridays and somehow over the past decades, I missed it (I think the waitress told me they have been there for 18 years). Pricing was reasonable, but the fresh bread pocket and the generous amount of chicken was very surprising.
Thanks for your review; everything looks wonderful! My goal is to now try Q’Kenan with @yulilin3 the next time I’m in Orlando! :goodvibes

No; my DD has not been able to find Mexican (that you’d find in California) nor good Chinese Cantonese restaurants in the Orlando area.

Chipotle is where she goes for Mexican but it’s not even that comparable to the taquerias in CA.
There is a great Chinese restaurant on South Orange Blossom Trail called Andy Nice House. It’s a little hole in the wall that we’ve been going to for more than 22 years.
They have sit down as well as take out.

Chuy's is an Austin, TX based restaurant. My DH says Chuy's is the closest he has had to San Antonio, TX Mexican food. He is from San Antonio... and is 100% Mexican decent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter