Best Non-theme park breakfast & brunch places on Orlando!

sarahothomas

Mouseketeer
Hey all -
I'm looking for some suggestions for non-theme park breakfast/brunch locations in Orlando. Resorts are fine.

Thanks in advance!

There are many non-park breakfast/ brunch options at Walt Disney World and these are two of our favorites as we usually stay in the Epcot Resorts area:

Ale and Compass at the Yacht Club
Fresh Mediterranean Market at the Dolphin

Last edited:
Metro Diner
We go here in Jax at least once a month; haven't been to the Orlando location. Only place I'll eat shrimp & grits. It's on the lunch menu, but you can get it at breakfast.

First Watch
Very fresh; solid vegetarian and vegan options.

If you are willing to go Disney, hit La Trattoria, Bon Voyage Breakfast. We went on New Years Day morning and it was dead for the first 30 minutes and then super cool after that. Flynn was amazing, he had the smolder going on, for real. The place was probably at 30% capacity.

A child who obviously just experienced a heavy dose of chemo came in and the place went nuts. In a wacky, wonderful way. There was a Congo line of princesses and princes, which was epic considering the small crowd. Guests, character actors and other staff made the place feel like the biggest party every. Best way to start the year.

Garden Grove at the Swan. Best breakfast buffet with best price on Disney property, or you can order off the menu. Character breakfast weekends only, we prefer weekdays. The omelette station is so good. DVC discount.

Garden Grove at the Swan. Best breakfast buffet with best price on Disney property, or you can order off the menu. Character breakfast weekends only, we prefer weekdays. The omelette station is so good. DVC discount.
:wave:

Agreed.

The Briarpatch, Santiago’s Bodega, White Wolf Cafe, SoCo, Artisan’s Table, Maxine’s on Shine... to name a few!

Hash House a Go Go... I just did a review over on the dinning board...

First Watch or Keke's - both are pretty dang good, the problem is the wait is fairly long...

My daughter loves brunch at Tin Roof on the weekends. Haven't personally tried it yet, but we may give it a try later this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter