Best Non HH OKW building?

kenny

DIS Veteran
on wait list for HH. But if we don't get what is the next bat location? Not sure if we will have car. Rates are $500 in August for 9 days so may just do buses

Of course I want to all. Beautiful views close to main pool etc. lol. But up for anything if a certain section is the best.

Would love to here all the OKW lovers out there

Thx

I'm pretty sure buildings 27-29 on peninsular road aren't billed as Near HH but they're very close

How are turtle pond or millers crossing if you don't have a car? Look like nice views of golf course and quiet but afraid will be far from pool?

Also how is bldg 62? Looks close and nice view of course over water

Buildings 45 & 46 have some lovely water views. This is South Point Road and is a hike to the main pool, but has its own smaller pool, as do all the other areas. But would be easy with a car or you could even use the internal bus.

Try Dollar, I have a 7 day full size for $157.16 extra days were $16 + tax.

I'm pretty sure buildings 27-29 on peninsular road aren't billed as Near HH but they're very close

I had building 28 once and considered it the worst OKW building I ever stayed in. There were no views because it was on a fairway and trees were all you could see. It also made the room dark.

My favorites were 37 and 43. Turtle Pond Road with great water & golf views. Also away from the busses so it was more quiet.

I really liked building 64, I thought it was great fun to watch the golfers traverse that difficult hole, lots of balls in the water hazard! Plus it is very close to HH. The only downside of 64 is that there is not a parking lot directly in front of the unit, but there are two that are very very close. Also very walkable to HH.

I stayed only once in villa 28 and I did not like being off the main drag. We had a fairway view, which is fine, but not spectacular.

I thought building 45 was out of the way, and I didn't like the river view as much as I anticipated.

I loved 39, 40, or 41 (not sure which it was). They all overlook a tiny pond with a fountain, and I enjoyed the birds that the pond attracted as well as the fountain.

I had building 28 once and considered it the worst OKW building I ever stayed in. There were no views because it was on a fairway and trees were all you could see. It also made the room dark.

My favorites were 37 and 43. Turtle Pond Road with great water & golf views. Also away from the busses so it was more quiet.

buildings 37 and 43 are no where near the main pool. Building 27 views of the fairway are decently nice(I cannot speak for building 28). Cant always have it all. Simply making a suggestion

No particular building #s but our favorite area is Turtle Pond. Its really peaceful back there, not much traffic noise from main roads, relatively short walk to HH area. 2nd choice, Millers Rd. area.

We just stayed in building 16 last week. Comfortable walking distance to the main pool etc. Nice canal and golf course view. I would request this building again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter