Best non-character breakfast?

CherylCT

Earning My Ears
I have Topolino's booked right now, but don't really feel like spending that much money on breakfast. We will be staying at VGF and would like to have a nice breakfast on our last day before we get on the plane, so something that's not too much of a hassle to get to. Thanks!

I asked my daughter the other day if she could choose anywhere to eat at Disney where would it be? She said breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe because it is so beautiful and bright! She's only 9, but she has a point - and she's tried most of the TS breakfasts. :)

I'm not sure when you are going, but the Wave's breakfast is also being served at Cali Grill temporarily.

I have Topolino's booked right now, but don't really feel like spending that much money on breakfast. We will be staying at VGF and would like to have a nice breakfast on our last day before we get on the plane, so something that's not too much of a hassle to get to. Thanks!

Second for Kona's. I actually don't like pancakes or french toast but I really enjoy breakfast there. They have regular eggs/toast breakfast fare. Bonus that their French Press coffee is outstanding!

If you don't want a big hassle, I would stick with something on the monorail line - GF Cafe, Kona Cafe (you can even walk here from GF) or The Wave (or the new incarnation of the Wave if they are serving breakfast). A little off the beaten path would be Whispering Canyon at WL (if you don't have a car, simply get a boat to WL from MK).

I dropped Kona from our trip to grab CRT and my husband got mad so I had to find another day to add it back. It is a favorite of ours but I've never done CRT and wanted to check it out.

Boma for Buffet and Kona because I'm addicted to the tonga toast.
Never been to Grand Floridian Cafe, but it always gets rave reviews on the DisBoards.
I can't wait to try Topolino's!

Kona or GFC; either one is close to your hotel and serve nice breakfasts.

Just my point of view, Topolino's is the best value for an unbelievably delicious breakfast. I know its $42 per adult but its all you care to enjoy with non-alcoholic drinks included.
You are holding a coveted reservation.
If you keep this breakfast you will leave Disney so happy.
The steak and polenta they offer is worth more than the $42 just for that dish.
The waffles are so good too.
The service and atmosphere is beautiful.

Enjoy!!

I asked my daughter the other day if she could choose anywhere to eat at Disney where would it be? She said breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe because it is so beautiful and bright! She's only 9, but she has a point - and she's tried most of the TS breakfasts. :)

I agree with your daughter-GFC is my fave. Back when walking wasn't an issue, Boma was my fave if you like buffets.

Just my point of view, Topolino's is the best value for an unbelievably delicious breakfast. I know its $42 per adult but its all you care to enjoy with non-alcoholic drinks included.
You are holding a coveted reservation.
If you keep this breakfast you will leave Disney so happy.
The steak and polenta they offer is worth more than the $42 just for that dish.
The waffles are so good too.
The service and atmosphere is beautiful.

Enjoy!!
I agree with everything that was just said- even though it is a little more money, it is phenomenal in every way! It is a super adorable character breakfast!!!

Another vote for Grand Floridian Cafe. Their breakfast menu is actually more of a brunch so they have some different options.

If you want to leave the Monorail area we also love Ale and Compass and Trattoria Al Forno. The latter was a new find on our most recent trip and it was delicious. Great combo of traditional breakfast items and delicious Italian flavors.

WWC was one of our best meals last trip Oct 2020 we did breakfast. But GFC is normally a must do for us we enjoy it a lot for breakfast we just couldn't fit it in last trip. Ale & Compass was a good breakfast last trip too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter